During 2014, Emily Studied at Beauty and Makeup College Guangzhou in China and graduated with Certificate with distinction. Also winning a Gold Medal for Fashion makeup Creative Award at school competition. In 2017, she has done “Star custom makeup modelling internal training course” with China’s top 10 makeup artist Li Ze.
After her graduation, she worked in one of the biggest wedding studio in Shen Zhen, Paris Spring Photography, and with this studio’s reputation and its popularity she accumulated so much valuable experience at wedding makeups after an extremely busy three months period.
Emily moved to Australia at the beginning of 2015, to start a new chapter with her family. Very fortunately for her that she had the chance to meet Livia Shi from Style7. Livia literally took Emily under her wings, she is like a mentor and friend for Emily, they worked together at all venues whether is a wedding, a fashion show, stage play or just an important occasions like formal or event appearance.
Lists of main events that I have participated
- 2015 Cathay Playhouse— The Mouse Trap
- 2016 Cathay Playhouse— Â Oh, My Darling
- 2016 TVB Miss Australia Chinese Pageant
- 2016 8th Australia International Chinese Film Festival
- 2017 Cathay Playhouse— Sunrise
- 2017 TVB Miss Australia Chinese Pageant
- 2017 Australia Icon and Model Search
- 2017 Wuhan Fashion Week
- 2017 Michal Negrin New collection Launch
With all these valuable experiences she collected from years of working at all these different occasions and events, you can be rest assured when you have Emily as your Make-up Artist at your next big day.